The CCA is holding their annual picnic on July 9th, 2022 at Charles Butler Memorial Park from 9:00 AM onward.
The cost will be $5 for all adult members attending, while the cost for non-members will be $8. Your payment will be required to attend.
Snacks will be served before noon, and tea provided in the afternoon.
Lunch will NOT be served, however Roselyn D’Costa is happy to take Biryani orders, if you prefer not to cook. You can reach out to her directly at (587) 894-1967 for cost and further details.
We will be playing Tambola so bring your pens/pencils and your tea mugs.
You can e-transfer your payment to Errol Rebeiro or Shirley D’Costa. We would appreciate an RSVP & payment to be received prior to July 2nd, 2022, so we can make the necessary arrangements.
Charles Butler Park Features…
• Ball Diamond
• Basketball Area
• Fire Pit
• Park Building
• Picnic Tables
• Butler Park is open to the public year-round and is a great place to host outdoor events.
• Rental for private events reserves access to the fire pit, BBQ, and park building.
South of Highway 566 on the corner of Mountain View Road and Park Lane.
Please note that Butler park has the following notices:
• They do not supply toilet paper, so bring yours along please.
• Please bring your own bottled water for drinking. Well water is for hand washing only.
• Dogs are NOT allowed in the park – SORRY
• BBQ’s on the brick patio are NOT allowed, however, there is a shelter to place your BBQ under if you wish to bring one along.
Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing you for our first event in 2022.