Can I become a member?
Yes, anyone can become a member! However, to be a voting member or to hold office, you must be an Immigrant or Canadian with origins in the Christian Community of the “Indian Sub-Continent”, or the Spouse or Child of such immigrant or Canadian. The “Indian Sub-Continent” applies to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar and Sri-Lanka.
What are the benefits of joining the Canorient Christian Association?
• Our community strengthens in Calgary!
• Fun events for our members and their guests
• Member-only discounts
• Business networking opportunities
• Personal Growth & Development
• Volunteering Opportunities
How much does annual membership cost?
• Family (includes children under 18): $25*
• Students (under 25 years): $10
• Single (18+): $15
• Senior (60+): $5
* Early bird for Family Membership ends on May 30, 2019. From June 1 onward, the rate increases to $30.
How do I become a member?
Come to our Membership Drive – It’s a great opportunity to meet the members and update your membership status. If you are not able to attend, feel free to email us a completed membership form as we would like to get to know you.
To download the membership form please click here.